Saturday 10 July 2010

OH EM GEE PEOPLE :D
Hehe, so today me and my family have been preparing for my sister's 18th birthday party, we're having like a garden party thing with a HUGE buffet! There are 40 people coming and i just had to wash like, 10 tubs of starwberries for them all -.- MY HANDS ARE NOW SHRIVELLED AND NASTY!
Anyways, during our preperation for the party, i managed to sneak away to take some photos of some things that i think are really cute :3

Okay, first thing i did today was decorate some cupcakes (:


Then i found a badger in my garden, and decided to take some pictures of it :D ITS SO CUTE!

Then, i took my doggie a walk. Look at her smiley face (:
Anyways, that's about it from today (:
Sorry about my boring blog, but it gives me something to do and keeps me entertained
Inabizzle people
xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. That badger is pure awesome, though I must question its plushness :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually lol'd at the badger, pure awesome indeed :L
    And omnomnom cupcakes. Hope the party's good! :3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe :3 My dog dug a hole in the garden, and its like, REALLY deep, so my Dad put the dog's badger toy in the hole :D It made me lol so i took some photos :D
    I hope the party's good too! Will Beesley is coming so it probably will be ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, Your sweeeet ;)
    And your blog is so cool!
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. badgers are terrifying. i think my phobia started when i met a badger up close and she was so blonde and she started talking and i was like SAY WHAAAAAAAT?! and then she started blogging and i was like SAY WHAAAAAAT? then she introduced herself as becca hemans an i was like SAY WHAA- LOLCATS.

    inconclusion,

    first i was afraid i was petrified
    but then i realised i could never live without becca heman by my side.

    AND

    YOU DOG/CUPCAKES/BADGER/BLOG ARE ALL SO CUTE x

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable photos!! your doggie is a cutie and so is that badger!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww super duper cute!!

    Have a Twitter? Follow me!
    http://twitter.com/alwaysClaudiaK

    --Styleguru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, Adam you're comment made me lol (:
    & thankyou other people who i dont know :3 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete